Epoch® Baby Hibiscus Hair + Body Wash
Make bath time a special moment. For centuries, indigenous parents have used special flowers and plants to cleanse their babies. Epoch Baby Hibiscus Hair and Body Wash contains hibiscus flower extract, used by traditional cultures in Southeast Asia and Central America to help moisturize and maintain a healthy looking scalp while cleansing the skin and hair. This tearless wash dispenses as a foam for easy bathing. Keep your baby fresh and clean with Epoch Baby Hibiscus Hair and Body Wash.
- Hibiscus flower extract soothes and moisturizes the skin while cleansing the hair and helping maintain a healthy looking scalp.
- Gentle, tearless formula is safe for use on babies.
- Convenient foaming pump allows product to be easily dispensed with one hand.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation, a nonprofit organization committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures, and protecting fragile environments.
• Hibiscus flower extract (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis)—used by traditional cultures in Southeast Asia and Central America on their babies, hibiscus soothes and moisturizes the skin while cleansing the hair and helping maintain a healthy looking scalp.
• Elderberry fruit extract—used by Europeans for its cleansing and moisturizing properties.
• Calendula—soothes skin.
• Oat extract—moisturizes and protects skin.
Support your baby’s shoulders and neck with one arm, holding your baby securely under the armpit. Use your free hand to dispense the desired amount of foam onto baby’s wet body and hair. Gently massage into hair and all over baby’s body, then rinse clean.
The hibiscus flower has long been used throughout Polynesia, Southeast Asia, and Central and South America. The crushed flowers and leaves are boiled in water to produce an infusion that is applied to baby’s hair and scalp to cleanse, soothe, and moisturize.