AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste
AP-24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste is a cavity-fighting formula that features a patented plaque-fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean, fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.
- Removes plaque during brushing.
- Excellent for coffee drinkers and tobacco users.
- Helps reduce plaque buildup.
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities.
- Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
- Helps loosen and remove debris with brushing action.
- Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.